Bone Suckin’® Garlic & Honey Wings
These delicious wings are an easy recipe to add fun to your game day or any lunch or dinner!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce Garlic & Honey, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, ½ lb. melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a rack inside a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange the chicken wings evenly on the baking sheet. Place the chicken wings in the oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce Garlic & Honey in a bowl. Remove the chicken wings from oven & reduce the heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip the wings in the Bone Suckin’® Wing Sauce Garlic & Honey , using tongs to coat evenly. Put the wings back on a wire rack. Cook for 15 more minutes or until done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!