Bone Suckin’® Seared Basil Scallops Recipe
Super easy, summer basil scallops recipe featuring our Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Sea Scallops, 1 lb. (approx. 12)
- Basil, 10 whole leaves
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Before cooking food, preheat the oil, in a sauté pan, to medium high.
- Cut the scallops through the middle against the grain, but not all the way through. In a resealable bag, pour in Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Add the scallops to the bag and gently coat thoroughly.
- Open up the scallop in the middle and tuck the basil leaf inside.
- Sear the scallops in a pan for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm on a plate or a bed of mixed greens. Recipe serves 4 as a side or 2 as a meal. Enjoy!