Bone Suckin’® Glazed and Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
This recipe makes Bone Suckin’® good Glazed and Grilled Pork chops!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot 1/4 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, Hot, 1/2 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Pork Chops, center cut, bone in, 4 (1 in. thick)
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 dashes
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub. No need to rub it in. Mix the apple cider vinegar in a bowl along with the Bone Suckin’® Hot Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce and salt and pepper, to make a glaze.
- Grill the chops for a minute or two on each side, searing the meat. Apply the glaze with a brush. Proceed to cook each side for about 5 to 6 minutes making sure the chops do not burn. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!