Bone Suckin’® Honey & Habanero Wings
These delicious wings will add a little spice to your game day or tonight’s dinner !
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Bone Suckin’® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place a rack inside of a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings evenly on the baking sheet. Place the wings in the oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce in a bowl. Remove the wings from the oven & reduce the heat to 350 degrees F.
- Dip wings in Bone Suckin’® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce, using tongs to coat the wings evenly. Put the wings back on the wire rack. Cook for 15 more minutes or until done. Bone Suckin’® Good! Enjoy!