Bone Suckin’® Chicken Grilled with Steak Sauce Recipe
Great Grilled Chicken Recipe! Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce Chophouse Style is also excellent on chicken!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce Chophouse Style, 1 jar, 11.75 oz.
- Chicken Breasts, 4, boneless and skinless
- Marinate chicken in a resealable bag for 30 minutes in the refrigerator with 1/2 cup or more of the Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce Chophouse Style.
- Preheat the grill to medium high on one side and medium on the other.
- Place the chicken on the medium high side of the grill, meaty side down, for 5-10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken to the medium side of the grill and baste with Bone Suckin’® Steak Sauce Chophouse Style. Let it cook 20-25 minutes with the grill lid down.
- Flip the chicken back onto the medium high grill side to burn the meaty side just a little for 5 minute