Bone Suckin’® Yaki Rumaki Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Yaki Rumaki is a savory, southern recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 bottle
- Chicken Livers, 1 lb. or more
- Bacon, 12 oz. pack
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Drain the livers. Cut the larger pieces in half.
- Cut the bacon pieces in half and wrap each piece of liver with bacon. Place on a sprayed cooling rack over a foil lined baking pan. Before cooking the food, brush with Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, Teriyaki Style Sauce and dust with brown sugar.
- Bake until crispy and brown, about 25 minutes.