Bone Suckin’® Rack Of Lamb
Our Bone Suckin® Seasoning & Rub on your rack of lamb makes a tasty and elegant dinner for any night of the week.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 21 mins
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Rack of Lamb, approximately 2 lbs.
- Optional* Honey and fresh garlic
- Score back of the rack in crisscross pattern, using sharp knife.
- Optional* Cover the rack with honey and fresh garlic.
- Cover the rack with Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub.
- Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill on indirect heat or cook in the oven at 500° F for 16 minutes, flipping every 4 minutes until the meat reaches 135° F -140° F internal temperature.